BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Customer Service Representative
The Global Exchange Group is a Spanish multinational company specialized in foreign currency exchange services for tourists at International Airports. We operate in 21 countries and 5 continents, and have a branch network with over 240 branches. www.global-exchange.com
Thanks to our vast experience in the travel money industry, we have managed to come up with an alternative and very professional approach, without disregarding our customers' needs and always striving for excellence in the service. Today, we have an ambitious expansion plan in regions such as Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
If you love customer service and sales this is your opportunity! We are looking for candidates with customer / sales experience from 1 to 3 years.
Joining Global Exchange, you will have the opportunity to enhance and excel your customer care and sales skills working with a world-class financial services company.
The overall goal of the position is to provide an excellent service to all our customers and sell our top-market products, adhering to the internal procedures and the legal regulations. These are some of the key responsibilities of the position:
- Identify customer's needs and properly represent the company during the exchange operation, offering the advantages or the process and facilitating the cross-selling transactions.
- Carry out exchange transactions following the settled procedures, obeying the legal procedures and achieving excellence in customer care.
- Be the one responsible for the direct contact with customers and be willing to offer customers the highest level of care.
- Document transactions, according to the legal criteria.
- Clarify doubts or attend customer suggestions and clear and complete arguments against a complaint during the exchange process.
- Inform the supervisor of any problem or eventuality that might have occurred during the exchange operation.
- Make suggestions and ideas which could help the company to continue improving itself.
- Salary base + bonus and professional development career.
Fluency in English is a requirement for the position and Danish will be an advantage. Other languages will be desirable. High school education is the minimum required for the position university fresh graduates are welcomed. In any case already sales and customer care job experience of 1 - 3 years is needed.
If you are interested in this position, send an updated CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you specify your telephone number and the time slot when you prefer to be contacted.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Tidsbegrænset ansættelse: fuldtid
Global Exchange Denmark ApS, Passagerterminalen, 7190 Billund
Ansøgningsfrist: 21-11-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5915011